Dubai Safari Park Overview
Dubai Safari Park, the anticipated animal sanctuary is a large campus that has cool and breezy temperature, green places and eco-friendly facilities. Built over 400 hectares, the wildlife park makes people flock to its destination because it caves unbelievable 2500 animals including 250 species, theatre with 1000 people capacity, golf courses, parks, restaurants and recreational activities. Occupying 5 sections in a row, the Safari Park mentions them as Safari Village-a land of Cheetah, giraffe, bird theatre and air-conditioned walkway, Arabian village-runs a train tour to visit the birds and animals, Asian Village- the walk campaign for 6 shows, 3 major attractions and animals exposure, African Village- a home to the crazy wild animals like lion, Siberian tigers, gorillas, hyenas and more, and Children’s Farm- the learning zone for kids about animals and their behavior.
- Opportunity to see the region’s first-of-its-kind safari park.
- Meet animals from several unique species, maintained in their natural habitat.
- Get ready to experience African savannah and Arabian steppes as you explore its four diverse sections.
- Indulge in some exciting activities like elephant rides, camel rides, and feeding giraffes.
- Enjoy the most thrilling activity with a drive-through experience aboard a powerful vehicle.
- Appreciate the park’s brilliant energy-efficient facilities powered by solar energy.
- See 100-plus varieties of lush plants, apart from misting machines, chilled pools, and air-conditioned rocks across the park.
- Transfers (if option selected)
- Safari Park Admission Tickets.
- The entrance ticket includes-
a. Al Wadi area
b. Asian Village
c. African Village
d. Arabian Desert Safari
e. Explorer Village (Some areas of Explorer Village)
f. Kids farm
- The Journey ticket includes-
a. A walking tour through Al Wadi to the African village, Explorer village, and Asian village, in addition to:
b. Unlimited train rides
c. Safari Journey (35 minutes guided bus tour)
d. Arabian Desert Safari (10 minutes’ electrical vehicle)
e. Live Shows
f. Kids Farm
NOTE: Please check Option wise inclusions for every product before booking
- Pick up and drop off (If the private transfer is not selected at the time of booking)
- Safari Drive Add-ons
- Food and Beverages
- Souvenirs and Merchandise
- Super taxi service is available in the park which can be used for visiting the different areas and charges AED 10 for Adults and AED 5 for Children one way.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. (shoulders and knees should be covered)
- All guests are required to respect the animals and park facilities. This includes NOT feeding/ teasing the animals and not littering inside the park.
- Bicycles, Pets, scooters, skateboards and roller skates, Balloons, balls, toy guns, and flash photographs are not allowed inside the park.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the park.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited inside the park.
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
- Keep hydrated throughout your visit.
- The last entry at the main gate of Safari Park is at 04:00 PM
- Show Timings :
Bird Show - 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
Amazing Creatures - 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
Birds of Prey - 4:00 pm