A visit to Abu Dhabi is a must to get a deep understanding of the culture and heritage of the Arabs. Our Abu Dhabi city tour will take you to the best tourist places in the Emirate city.
Abu Dhabi City Tour Inclusions
- Transfer to Tour Departure Point from your hotel
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi – Information & Photo Stop
- Qasr Al Hosn – House of Artisans Visit
- Visit to Abu Dhabi Heritage Village
- Drive through Abu Dhabi Corniche with a Photo Stop
- Emirates Palace Hotel – Information & Photo Stop
- Visit to Islamic Art Gallery
- Visit to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Return to Dubai and drop off to your location
Sharing Base:- Between 8:30 am to 9:00 am For Friday will be 10:30 am to 11:00 am.
Private Transfer:- Recommended around 9:15 am
Duration:- 08:00 Houres
- All Cancellations made 48 hours before the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation is made within 48 hours of your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years & below 1.3 meters height will be considered as infants and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between the ages of 3 to 10 will be considered as children and charged a child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged an adult rate.
Abu Dhabi City Tour Important Information
- For private transfers, pick-up from Areas other than centrally located Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina, and other nearby locations)
- Please adhere to moderate dressing as the trip includes a visit to the Grand Mosque click here to learn more
- All personal expenses spent for lunch, shopping, drinks, dining, etc. on-site during the tour will be borne by the guest.
- Transfer timings may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- The Grand Mosque is not open to tourists on Fridays.
- On Fridays the tour time would be 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM