The Louvre Abu Dhabi is indeed a remarkable cultural institution that represents a bridge between different civilizations and promotes the exchange of ideas and artistic expressions. Here are some key details about the museum.
The museum's architecture is a masterpiece designed by the renowned architect Jean Nouvel. It combines traditional Arabic design elements with modern aesthetics.
- Please carry valid Id proof/Passport along with you.
- Child tickets are complimentary but you need to book the tickets which will be scanned at the entrance of the museum.
- Senior citizen's tickets are complimentary for locals and residents of UAE only. They can book the tickets directly at the counter free of charge but needs to present valid ID proof for age above 60 years
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available
- Last entry 30 Minutes prior to closing time.
- The last admission to the Louvre Museum will be at 5:30 p.m.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons.
- Guests are prohibited to bring outside food and drinks
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed on Mondays.